TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY- 2020/2021
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The Kieran Brown Memorial Scholarship for flight training purposes commences on 20 August 2020 and closes on 20 December 2020.
3. To qualify for the Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship, to the value of $10,000 entrants must:
(i) Be at least 15 years of age on 20 December 2020,
(ii) submit a short video clip depicting who they are and why they're applying for the scholarship,
(iii) be able to meet Recreational or Private Pilot Licence Medical Standards,
(iv) be an Australian Citizen.
4. Entrants will be assessed on their suitability for formal flying training.
5. Beverley Jeffery and Rodney Flockhart will select THREE finalists to be entered in the draw for the prize.
Finalists will be given a FREE Trial Introductory Flight with Flightscope Aviation, valued at $295.
6. The winner of the Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship will be notified in writing no later than 20 January 2021.
7. The Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship must be flown with Flightscope Aviation at Archerfield Airport, QLD, Australia.
8. The Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship must be expended by 20 March 2022.
9. The value of the Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship is not transferable.
10. (i) Employees of Flightscope Aviation and their immediate families are not eligible for the Scholarship.
(ii) Immediate family members of Kieran Leslie Brown are not eligible for the Scholarship.
11. The Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship is organised by Kieran’s Mum, Beverley Jeffery in conjunction with Flightscope Aviation’s Director, Rodney Flockhart.
13. Beverley Jeffery, Rodney Flockhart and Flightscope Aviation and its employees accept no responsibility or liability for any act or incident that occurs in connection with this scholarship which results from or is caused by any act or omission of the organisers or any other person.
12. Applications to be sent to
Ms B Jeffery,
PO Box 1129,
MULLUMBIMBY NSW 2482