TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY- 2021
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The Kieran Brown Memorial Scholarship for flight training purposes commences on 20 August 2021 and closes on 20 December 2021.
3. To qualify for the Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship, to the value of $8,000.00 entrants must:
(i) Be at least 15 years of age on 20 December 2021,
(ii) submit a short video clip depicting who they are and why they're applying for the scholarship,
(iii) be able to meet the Recreational or Private Pilot Medical standards,
(iv) be an Australian Citizen.
4. Entrants will be assessed on their suitability for formal flying training.
5. Beverley Jeffery and Rodney Flockhart will select THREE finalists to be entered in to the draw for the prize.
* Finalists will be given a FREE Trial Introductory Flight with Flightscope
Aviation, valued at $295.
* Finalists will be notified no later than 20 January 2022
6. The winner of the Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship will be
notified in writing no later than 20 March 2022.
7. The Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship must be flown with Flightscope Aviation at Archerfield Airport, QLD, Australia.
8. The Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship must be expended by 20 March 2023
9. The value of the Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship is not
(i) Employees of Flightscope Aviation and their immediate families are not eligible for the Scholarship.
(ii) Immediate family members of Kieran Leslie Brown are not eligible
for the Scholarship.
11. The Kieran Brown Memorial Flying Scholarship is organised by
Kieran’s Mum, Beverley Jeffery in conjunction with Flightscope
Aviation’s Director, Rodney Flockhart.
12. Beverley Jeffery, Rodney Flockhart and Flightscope Aviation and it's employees accept no responsibility or liability for any act or incident that occurs in connection with this Scholarship which results from or is caused by any act or omission or any other person